GRS Community Management is seeking an Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist with experience in the property management industry. The qualified candidate would have overall responsibility for reception and administrative duties for the front desk of a busy onsite 55 + community in the Delray Beach area.
M-F 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, 30- minute lunch break.
Responsibilities (Include but no limited to):
- Answering all incoming calls and routing them accordingly.
- Handling basic customer service requests and inquiries.
- Coordinating the flow of incoming and outgoing mail, ensuring all correspondence gets to the correct person in a timely manner.
- Assist with setting up and coordinating association events.
- Other clerical and administrative duties as assigned
Generous Benefits package Include:
- English/Spanish Bilingual Preferred
- High attention to detail
- Property Management/Real Estate background preferred
- Exceptional Customer Service Experience
- Minimum 2 years strong Receptionist/Administrative experience
- Experience in Outlook, Excel and Word Required
- Experience with Office 365 strongly preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Optional wellness benefit plans; medical, dental, vision, life, disability, health savings account
- Generous Paid Time Off (Holiday, PTO)
- Educational Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
We are a Drug Free Workplace and require all applicants that are offered a position to have a pre-employment Drug Screen and Personal Background checks.
We thank all that apply, but only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted. GRS conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local employment.