GRS Management Associates has an immediate opportunity for a On Site Community Association Manager, LCAM, for an HOA community in the Palm Beach County area. This position is responsible for
providing guidance, leadership and management to ensure the property is maintained and operated in accordance with GRS objectives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Attends and coordinates all community-related meetings, including Board of Directors, Annual Members and Budget Meetings, including attendance at such meetings, and preparation of all related and/or required meeting notices.
- Acts as the liaison between the Association and the management company, maintaining positive communications activities, including an open line of communication between the Property Manager and the Association’s Board of Directors.
- Manages the provision of services to the community by outside vendors, including all related financial activities, such as payment of vendor invoices, budget review and management, preparation and filing of related tax returns, and preparation of periodic financial statements.
- Manages and implements appropriate preventive and remedial maintenance programs, including property improvement projects for proper upkeep and enhancement of all Association property.
- Oversees the insurance programs for each property, working in conjunction with the Board of Directors and the Association’s insurance broker or advisor.
- Makes recommendations to the Board, where appropriate, on matters relating to the conduct of the community’s affairs, including community operations and governance.
- Maintains the Association’s Fact Sheet in Cinc with accurate and current information.
- As required, prepares and provides periodic management reports to the Board of Directors, as well as appropriate materials needed by the Board members prior to Board meetings.
- Assists the Association and its Board of Directors in maintaining ongoing compliance with federal, state, and local statutes and regulations as well as the Association’s governing documents, and maintaining a line of communications with the Association’s outside counsel.
- Ensures that the information and documents listed on the community web page of the GRS website are accurate.
- Provides guidance to the Association regarding emergency procedures and communications.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by direct supervisor.
Benefits we offer include:
- Computer savvy (MS Office, Cinc, Outlook email etc..)
- Current Florida license (CAM)
- Project management experience.
- Generous Compensation
- Optional Wellness Benefits; medical, dental, vision, life, disability, health savings account
- Generous Paid Time Off (Holiday, PTO)
- Educational Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Business Development Bonus Opportunities
We are a Drug Free Workplace and require all applicants that are offered a position to have a pre-employment Drug Screen and Personal Background checks.
We thank all that apply, but only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted. GRS conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local employment.