GRS Management Associates has an exciting opportunity for a Community Association Manager, LCAM, for one of our high end communities, in Bonita Springs, FL. This is a great opportunity for an experienced manager with a background in managing Resort-Style properties.
Serves as the Property Manager for daily operations of the assigned community. Manages the day-to-day operations of the community in conjunction and interaction with the Association's Board of Directors, as outlined in the Procedures Manual, by being the focal point for all required community-related matters.
GRS Employee Benefits include:
- Computer savvy (MS 365 Office, Cinc, etc..)
- Current Florida license (CAM)
- Project management experience.
- Experience working with highly amenitized, new construction properties
- Hospitality background preferred
- Generous Compensation
- Optional Wellness Benefits; medical, dental, vision, life, disability, health savings account
- Generous Paid Time Off (Holiday, PTO)
- Educational Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Business Development Bonus Opportunities
We are a Drug Free Workplace and require all applicants that are offered a position to have a pre-employment Drug Screen and Personal Background checks.
We thank all that apply, but only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted. GRS conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local employment.