GRS Community Management is searching for an experienced Account Receivable Analyst in the Accounting Department in our corporate Lake Worth office. Qualified candidate will have a background in both AR and AP.
Starting salary $45,000
Full Time 8-5pm
- Process Monthly and Quarterly statements following procedures as outlined.
- Post Closing and attorney payoff checks daily as received.
- Oversees the handling of ordering and mailing community coupon books
- Manage online homeowner portal registration, providing customer support to clients registering for the first time or those wishing to make one-time ACH payments.
- Supporting the estoppel department by logging all estoppels in CINC.
- Responsible for scanning and electronically indexing invoices in the company's paperless property management filing system.
- Assisting with the handling of association auto-payments.
- Providing support for Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Supervisor with special projects.
• Finance/Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable background with a
minimum of 2 years of accounting work experience in a property
management, mortgage, real estate or banking related fields.
• Proficient in MS Excel and strong working knowledge of MS Word
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of Cinc Software a plus. But will train
GRS Benefits we offer include:
- Generous Compensation
- Optional Wellness Benefits; medical, dental, vision, life, disability, health savings account
- Generous Paid Time Off (Holiday, PTO)
- Educational Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. We are a Drug Free Workplace and require all applicants that are offered a position to have a pre-employment Drug Screen and Personal Background checks. This posting is a summary and not intended as inclusive of the complete job description of the duties, qualifications, and responsibilities of the candidate. GRS has the right to change the content of the posting at any time.
We thank all that apply, but only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted. GRS conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local employment.