GRS Management Associates has an exciting opportunity for an On-Site Community Association Manager, LCAM, for a community in Naples, FL. The community features luxury single family homes in the heart of Naples, This position is a great opportunity for an experienced manager with a background in managing resort-style HOA properties.
Serves as the Property Manager to oversee the daily operations of the association.in conjunction and interaction with the Association's Board of Directors, as outlined in the Procedures Manual, by being the focal point for all required community-related matters. Candidate will be responsible for conducting some social events
- Computer savvy (Office 365, Cinc, email etc..)
- Current Florida license (CAM)
- Experience working with highly amenitized properties
Benefits we offer include:
- Generous Compensation
- Optional Wellness Benefits; medical, dental, vision, life, disability, health savings account
- Generous Paid Time Off (Holiday, PTO)
- Educational Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Business Development Bonus Opportunities
We are a Drug Free Workplace and require all applicants that are offered a position to have a pre-employment Drug Screen and Personal Background checks.
We thank all that apply, but only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted. GRS conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local employment.