GRS Community Management has an exciting opportunity for a Lifestyle Director for a luxury HOA community in Lake Worth, Florida. The qualified candidate will need to have previous experience working in a social events planning role. Responsibilities will include
day to day operations of the clubhouse social calendar and other office administration as required by the Board of Directors and Documents of the Association.
- Plan HOA entertainment calendar and social events. Act as liaison between Entertainment Committee and agents for performers.
- Negotiate terms and contracts for entertainers, caterers, decoration vendors etc.
- Attend Social events sponsored by HOA, as required.
- Oversee and assist with set-up of functions and coordinate events with committees and 3rd-party vendors.
- Authorize purchase of materials, parts and supplies that pertain to office administration and entertainment functions in accordance with BOD policies.
- Prepare newsletter articles for HOA-sponsored events.
- Administer ticket sales and assign seating in accordance with seating policies.
- Act as club liaison. Provide assistance to clubs. Assist in planning functions and social events.
- Assist BOD in setting rules, procedures, and policies for clubhouse use. Assist in ensuring that residents comply with published rules.
- Ensure the general good will of the community.
- Extremely effective social and communication skills
- Computer savvy (Word, Excel. Office 365, Cinc, PowerPoint)
- Event planning experience
- Vendor negotiation skills for event planning
- Experience working in a residential environment preferred
We are a Drug Free Workplace and require all applicants that are offered a position to have a pre-employment Drug Screen and Personal Background checks.
We thank all that apply, but only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted. GRS conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local employment.