GRS Community Management is excited to announce we are searching for a bi-lingual Maintenance Representative to join our team. The Maintenance Representative will have experience in facilities, Grounds and safety. The representative will assist the property manager in one of our Boca Raton residential associations.
Full Time, $19 - $20 hr 40 hours per week
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs daily maintenance responsibilities as required including light electrical maintenance, light plumbing, changing light bulbs, pressure washing, filters, etc. conducts preventive maintenance as required. Maintain the clubhouse, common areas, and recreational facilities.
- Conducts preventative maintenance on a daily basis.
- Minor repair work to furniture and fixtures.
- Checks grounds for debris including common areas, recreational facilities, and clubhouse on daily basis.
- Assist in set-up and takedown for all clubhouse activities required. Assists with microphones, audio and temperature controls if required etc.
- Janitorial work, if required.
- Touch up painting and other types of aesthetic maintenance.
- Maintain supplies and inventory and submit requests or obtain supplies as needed based on the association’s procedures.
- Work with service vendors when required. Be familiar with all electrical, plumbing, a/c, computer, telephone closets and other areas that might require access by vendors.
- On call to respond to emergencies if needed.
- Maintain documentation and procedures required for maintenance of mechanical equipment.
- Maintain key control for all areas under their maintenance responsibility.
- Other maintenance duties as required.
- On occasion, fill in if needed to assist in vacation coverage, sick leave, etc.
- Attention to Detail- Must be very accurate with work details
- Initiative- must be self-motivated and assertive to accomplish goals. Must maintain a professional, positive, can-do- attitude
- Flexibility- To meet deadlines, work under pressure and work on several tasks simultaneously
- Planning and organization-Must have good organization and follow up skills
- Interpersonal skills- Must be able to establish rapport and develop good working relationship with a wide variety of people from vendors to employees.
- Communication- Excellent verbal and written skills required
- Problem solving- Must be able to get to root of issues, determine possible solutions, and decide on proper action before presenting to a manager.
High School or Equivalent Minimum
Work experience necessary
Minimum 4 years strong maintenance experience
We are a Drug Free Workplace and require all applicants that are offered a position to have a pre-employment Drug Screen and Personal Background checks.
We thank all that apply, but only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted.
GRS conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local employment.