GRS Community Management is seeking a Full Time Administrative Assistant with experience in the property management industry. The qualified candidate would have overall responsibility for providing administrative support for one community.
Major responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering phones, filing invoices and other documents
- Assist with inspections and reports
- Provide Building access to guests and vendors
- Assist with association mailings
- Providing clear communication while addressing residents questions and concerns
- High attention to detail
- Customer Service Experience required
- Property Management/Real Estate background preferred
- Minimum 2 years strong Administrative experience
- Experience in 365 Outlook, Excel, Word required
- Experience with Cinc strongly preferred
We are a Drug Free Workplace and require all applicants that are offered a position to have a pre-employment Drug Screen and Personal Background checks. This posting is a summary and not intended as inclusive of the complete job description of the duties, qualifications, and responsibilities of the candidate. GRS has the right to change the content of the posting at any time.
We thank all that apply, but only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted. GRS conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local employment.