GRS Management is seeking a Customer Service Front Desk Representative with experience in the property management industry. The qualified candidate would have overall responsibility for reception and administrative duties for the front desk of a busy property management office.
Major responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handling basic customer service requests and inquiries.
- Assisting in the sale and distribution of community access bar codes, clickers, etc.
- Coordinating the flow of incoming and outgoing mail, ensuring all correspondence gets to the correct person in a timely manner.
- Maintaining the conference room calendar and assisting with scheduling of office events.
- Updating the TOPS system with current homeowner information as needed.
- Logging the receipt of Estoppels and Applications.
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- English/Spanish Bilingual Required
- High attention to detail
- Property Management background preferred
- Minimum 2 years strong Receptionist/Administrative experience
- Experience in Outlook, Excel and Word required
- Experience with TOPS strongly preferred
We are a Drug Free Workplace and require all applicants that are offered a position to have a pre-employment Drug Screen and Personal Background checks.
We thank all that apply, but only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted. GRS conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local employment.