GRS Community Management one of Florida's largest community management companies is seeking an Administrative Assistant with experience in the property management industry. The qualified candidate would have overall responsibility for providing administrative support for assigned communities and property managers. This position will be in our Lake Worth office.
Full- time Monday- Friday 40 hours
$18 and up based on experience
Major responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processing of ARB's, Work Orders, and Violation Letters on a timely basis for their assigned communities.
- Submit check requests for processing ARC and clubhouse refunds.
- Working closely with property managers to ensure all community information is kept up to date in our system
- Updating the Cinc systems with current homeowner information
- Creating Welcome Packages and Coupons for new homeowners
- Process mail requests Certified Mail, FedEx, UPS etc. Homeowner email blasts.
- Work in conjunction with the Property Managers to update Cinc with lease renewal applications.
- Send out email blasts daily on a timely manner.
- High attention to detail and time management skills
- Property Management experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years strong Administrative experience
- Experience in Office 365,sharepoint, Excel and Word required
- Experience with Cinc strongly preferred but will train
** Generous Compensation
Optional Wellness Benefits; medical, dental, vision, life, disability,
health savings account
Generous Paid Time Off (Holiday, PTO)
Employee Referral Bonus
We are a Drug Free Workplace and require all applicants that are offered a position to have a pre-employment Drug Screen and Personal Background checks.
We thank all that apply, but only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted. GRS conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local employment.