GRS Management Associates is seeking a Full-Time Mail Room Specialist to oversee all mail operations for our Lake Worth office. The Mail Specialist is responsible for all corporate mail functions, with a primary focus in processing of all large volume mailings for our communities and internal departments.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for all outgoing mail (regular, priority and certified) on a daily basis and mailing out quarterly statements and year end financial
2. Maintain log of all mailings and inventory of envelopes and stationary.
3. Manage postage machine maintenance and supplies
4. Manage postage machine
5. Oversee seasonal staff to ensure that mailings are performed
accurately. Perform other duties special projects as assigned.
6. Adhere to and support policies of GRS Community Management.
Minimum 2 years strong administrative/clerical experience
Previous experience handling high volume mailouts required
Experience with mailroom equipment required
Minimum 1 year experience working in property management industry strongly preferred
Experience in Excel and Word required.