GRS Community Management has an immediate opportunity for a 2 Clubhouse Concierge Attendants for a luxury residential community in Boca Raton,FL.
The Clubhouse Attendant will be responsible for providing a single point of contact to homeowners, contractors and developer representatives.
To provide a high level of customer service while assisting in requests for information and monitoring the clubhouse and community facilities.
Two attendants needed.
Full Time 12pm-9pm
Part time Friday & Saturday 1pm - 10pm
- Answer any incoming phone calls or assist walk-in traffic with requests for information
- Direct homeowners and customers to the appropriate parties, relaying messages by email and phone as well as directing clients to use community specific websites
- Aiding the Lifestyle Director with events
- Opening/Closing of Clubhouse
- Clerical data entry functions customer service oriented.
- Monitor the activities of the clubhouse and pool area, ensuring compliance with community rules
- Exceptional Customer Service Experience
- Willingness and ability to enforce facility rules
- Detail Oriented
- Able to multi-task
- Responsible to enforce rules and will be given a blazer with community logo, wear slacks with a button down shirt.
Pay rate $18
Day, evening and weekend shifts available.
We are a Drug Free Workplace and require all applicants that are offered a position to have a pre-employment Drug Screen and Personal Background checks.
We thank all that apply, but only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted. GRS conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local employment.