Full-Time Janitorial/Housekeeping Representative
Responsible for day to day cleaning of residential community facilities and common areas including: daily janitorial upkeep of community facilities (building halls, lobbies, pool area, etc.). Responsible for daily dusting, vacuuming/mopping of floors, sanitizing and cleaning of restrooms, trash removal, etc.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule when needed must have reliable transportation
- Previous experience in a Custodian, Janitor, or Housekeeper role
- Previous experience working in a community or hospitality setting
- Excellent Customer Service Experience Required
- Excellent Communication Skills (English Required)
40 hours per week
We are a Drug Free Workplace and require all applicants that are offered a position to have a pre-employment Drug Screen and Personal Background checks.
We offer a great benefit package with medical, dental, life insurance options and 401k plan after 60 days of employment.
We thank all that apply, but only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted. GRS conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local employment.