GRS Community Management one of Florida's largest community management companies is seeking a Temporary Administrative Assistant. The candidate will provide Administrative support to the Association Manager. This is a great opportunity to get experience in property management.
Full- time Monday- Friday 40 hours
Major responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work Orders, and Violation Letters for the association.
- Working closely with the Association manager to ensure all community information is kept up to date in our system
- Updating the Cinc systems with current homeowner information
- Process mail requests Certified Mail, FedEx, UPS etc
- Must have reliable vehicle to get to and from work.
- High attention to detail and time management skills
- Minimum 1 year strong Administrative experience
- Experience in Office 365,sharepoint, Excel and Micro soft Word required
- Experience with Cinc strongly preferred but will train
We are a Drug Free Workplace and require all applicants that are offered a position to have a pre-employment Drug Screen and Personal Background checks.
We thank all that apply, but only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted. GRS conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local employment.