GRS Community Management is seeking an Administrative Assistant with experience in the property management industry in Pembroke Pines & Pompano Beach, FL. The qualified candidate would have overall responsibility for providing administrative support between two Associations.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Work in conjunction with the property managers to process all community ARB requests and Work Orders for the assigned communities
- Answer all calls and emails from homeowners, board members, and property managers in a timely manner
- Prepare monthly board meeting, annual, and budget meeting packages as requested by the property manager.
- High attention to detail
- Property Management background preferred
- Minimum 2 years strong Administrative experience
- Experience in Outlook, Excel, Word required
- Cinc Preferred
We are a Drug Free Workplace and require all applicants that are offered a position to have a pre-employment Drug Screen and Personal Background checks.
We thank all that apply, but only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted. GRS conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local employment