GRS Community Management is seeking a Full Time Administrative Assistant with experience in an upscale luxury Bonita Springs, FL HOA community The qualified candidate would have overall responsibility for providing administrative support for the assigned community and property manager.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
. The Administrative Assistant include assisting the
Property Manager in the day-to-day operations of the HOA, managing
the clubhouse facilities, budget management, and interfacing with
residents, the HOA Board and commitees.
· Work in conjunction with the property manager to process all community ARB requests, Work Orders, and Violation Letters for the assigned
· Answer all calls and emails from homeowners, board members, and
property managers in a timely manner.
· Prepare monthly board meeting, annual, and budget meeting packages
are requested by the property manager.
· Prepare and submit check requests for processing by Accounts Payable.
· Activate barcodes and fobs for residents.
· High attention to detail
· Property Management background
· Minimum 2 years strong Administrative experience
· Experience in 365 Outlook, Excel and Word, Excel and Cinc required
. High School diploma or equivalent, two or more years of college
. strong organizational skills
. Ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently
. Customer service focus
. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal, for
ongoing interactions with Board Members, committee members, owners, renters, vendors, and others
. Flexible work schedules
. Proficient in speaking English
Benefits we offer include:
· Generous Compensation
· Optional Wellness Benefits; medical, dental, vision, life, disability, health savings account
· Generous Paid Time Off (Holiday, PTO)
· Educational Reimbursement
· Employee Referral Bonus
We are a Drug Free Workplace and require all applicants that are offered a position to have a pre-employment Drug Screen and Personal Background checks.
We thank all that apply, but only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted. GRS conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local employment.