GRS Community Management is seeking a Full Time Administrative Assistant with experience in an upscale luxury Bonita Springs, FL HOA community The qualified candidate would have overall responsibility for providing administrative support for the assigned community and property manager.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
· Work in conjunction with the property manager to process all community ARB requests, Work Orders, and Violation Letters for the assigned communities
· Answer all calls and emails from homeowners, board members, and property managers in a timely manner.
· Prepare monthly board meeting, annual, and budget meeting packages as requested by the property manager.
· Prepare and submit check requests for processing by Accounts Payable.
· Activate barcodes and fobs for residents.
· High attention to detail
· Property Management background
· Minimum 2 years strong Administrative experience
· Experience in Outlook, Excel and Word required
Benefits we offer include:
· Generous Compensation
· Optional Wellness Benefits; medical, dental, vision, life, disability, health savings account
· Generous Paid Time Off (Holiday, PTO)
· Educational Reimbursement
· Employee Referral Bonus
We are a Drug Free Workplace and require all applicants that are offered a position to have a pre-employment Drug Screen and Personal Background checks.
We thank all that apply, but only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted. GRS conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local employment.