GRS Community Management has an opportunity for a Part-Time Box Office Attendant /Concierge onsite. This person will assist in the social activities, take reservations, and provide a smiling face and pleasant attitude!
Weekends (Sat & Sun) 16 hours
Key Responsibilities: (including, but not limited to)
· Greet residents and guests
· Provide event information
· Answer phones and retrieve messages
· Assist clubhouse staff with general clerical duties or projects, as needed
· Assist residents with requests for information
· Direct residents and clients to the appropriate location of events
· Friendly, outgoing, and excellent communication skills!
· Ability to work weekends, and holidays
We are a Drug Free Workplace and require all applicants that are offered a position to have a pre-employment Drug Screen and Personal Background checks. We thank all that apply, but only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted.
GRS conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local employment.