GRS Community Management is seeking a Full-Time Customer Service Representative with experience. The qualified candidate would have overall responsibility for reception and administrative duties for the front desk and customer service department of a busy property management office in Lake Worth.
(include but are not limited to):
- Handling basic customer service requests and inquiries via phone, email, and walk-ins.
- Assisting in the sale and distribution of community access bar codes, clickers, etc.
- Covering lunch times for other associates
- High attention to detail
- Bilingual Preferred but not required
- Minimum 2 years strong Receptionist/Administrative experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office preferred
We are a Drug Free Workplace and require all applicants that are offered a position to have a pre-employment Drug Screen and Personal Background checks.
We thank all that apply, but only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted. GRS conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local employment.