GRS Community Management is seeking an experienced Portfolio Manager for several Palm Beach County locations
. As one of Florida's largest community association management companies, GRS Community Management offers a solid foundation for your career growth. With over thirty years of association management experience, GRS knows how important it is to support and create opportunities for our employees.
GRS Employees Enjoy Many Benefits:
Portfolio Manager- Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generous Compensation
- Optional Wellness Benefits; medical, dental, vision, life, disability, health savings account
- Generous Paid Time Off (Holiday, PTO)
- Educational Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Business Development Bonus Opportunities
- Continuing Education and Training Programs
- Attends and coordinates all community-related meetings, and is responsible for the preparation of all related and/or required meeting notices.
- Acts as the liaison between the Association and the management company, maintaining positive communications activities, including an open line of communication between the Property Manager and the Association’s Board of Directors.
- Manages the provision of services to the community by outside vendors, including all related financial activities, such as payment of vendor invoices, budget review and management and preparation of periodic financial statements.
- Manages and implements appropriate preventive and remedial maintenance programs, including property improvement projects for proper upkeep and enhancement of all Association property.
- Makes recommendations to the Board, where appropriate, on matters relating to the conduct of the community’s affairs, including community operations and governance.
- As required, prepares and provides periodic management reports to the Board of Directors, as well as appropriate materials needed by the Board members prior to Board meetings.
- Assists the Association and its Board of Directors in maintaining ongoing compliance with federal, state, and local statutes and regulations as well as the Association’s governing documents, and maintaining a line of communications with the Association’s outside counsel.
- Able to lead team of on-site associates.
- Computer ( Office 365)
- Current Florida license (CAM)
- CAM experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal skills
We are a Drug Free Workplace and require all applicants that are offered a position to have a pre-employment Drug Screen and Personal Background checks. This posting is a summary and not intended as inclusive of the complete job description of the duties, qualifications, and responsibilities of the candidate. GRS has the right to change the content of the posting at any time.
We thank all that apply, but only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted. GRS conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local employment.