GRS Community Management is seeking a Licensed Community Assistant Association Manager to join our team on an onsite luxury, resort-style HOA property in Naples/Bonita, FL. The candidate will work closely with the on-site Association Manager in the daily operations of the Association with a goal to maintain, enhance the property values and assets of the Association.
Salary $45,000 to $50,000
- Assist the Association Manager in working with the Board of Directors.
- Assist the with preparation of all Association-related meetings, including Board of Directors, Annual Members, Budget Meetings and Group/Committee meetings.
- Attend and take minutes for such meetings as assigned. Maintain positive communications with contractors, staff and residents in the absence or unavailability of the Association Manager. Able to make decisions that will help maintain, enhance and protect the property values of the Association.
- Assist the Association Manager through knowledge of the services to the Association provided by outside vendors. Assist vendors with projects as assigned and assist the General Manager to ensure compliance of vendor contracts.
- Assist the community Manager by monitoring appropriate preventive and remedial maintenance programs, including property improvement projects for proper upkeep and enhancement of all Association property.
- Knowledge of the annual budget and appropriate general ledger codes.
- Make recommendations to the Association Manager, on matters relating to the conduct of the Association’s affairs, including Association operations and governance.
- Maintain the Association’s Fact Sheet with accurate and current information.
- Prepare and provide periodic management reports for the community Manager, as well as appropriate materials needed by the Community Manager prior to Board meetings.
- Fully knowledgeable of the Association’s rules, policies and procedures.
- Assist the Community Manager and the Board of Directors in maintaining ongoing compliance with federal, state, and local statutes and regulations as well as the Association’s governing documents and Rules and Regulations.
- Assist the Community Manager with the Association’s Enforcement Program by conducting periodic property inspections, monitoring, processing and reporting on such violations.
- Coordinate, and when necessary, provide training to on-site staff in order to effectively meet the needs of the Association. Provide assistance to the manager regarding Provide assistance to the Manager regarding emergency procedures and communications.
- Assist the Manager with the Work Order system to ensure timely response to requests from residents and related communications. Meets with Management from the landscape company on a weekly basis to ensure all work orders are processed in a timely manner.
- Assist the Manager with the Association’s Architectural Review Program to ensure timely response to requests from residents. Attend Architectural meetings to ensure proper procedures are being followed and to assist with any questions from this committee. Assists the committee with agendas, work lists and minutes.
- Assist the Manager with any Incident Report to ensure timely reaction and response to incidents arising on Association property and/or during Association-sponsored events.
- Ensure all of the Association minutes, contracts, proposals and owner information is scanned to the property management system for recording in the official records of the HOA.
- Attain functional knowledge of the Association’s access systems (including entering and removing data), and ensure all systems are in working condition and data is kept current.
- Review daily security reports and inform and assist the Community Manager with any concerns. Have a basic knowledge of the Social Staffs responsibilities and assist as needed.
- Computer savvy (office 365)
- Current Florida license (CAM)
- Experience working with builder communities
- Project management experience
- Cinc software experience but will train
GRS employees generous benefit package :
- Generous Compensation
- Optional Wellness Benefits; medical, dental, vision, life, disability, health savings account
- Generous Paid Time Off (Holiday, PTO)
- Educational Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Business Development Bonus Opportunities
We are a Drug Free Workplace and require all applicants that are offered a position to have a pre-employment Drug Screen and Personal Background checks.
We thank all that apply, but only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted. GRS conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local employment.