GRS Community Management is excited to announce that we are seeking a Clubhouse Manager for an onsite luxury, resort-style HOA property in Bonita Springs, FL. This position will be responsible for day to day operations of the Lifestyle Program and Maintenance Operations for the clubhouse. The Clubhouse Manager's responsibility is to ensure that the highest of standards are maintained as required by GRS Community Management and the Board of Directors.
Monday-Friday Full Time. There maybe evening or weekend hours. If required for events or maintenance issues.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain relationships with the Board of Directors, Lifestyle Associates, Committees, Clubs and the Residents.
- Establish the scheduling and usage of the Valencia Bonita Clubhouse and other associated common area facilities.
- Plan the entertainment calendar and social events. Act as the liaison between Entertainment Committee/Clubs and Entertainers, Agents and Performers.
- Negotiate terms, contracts and scheduling for lifestyle program events, classes, entertainment, caterers, venders, etc.
- Oversee and assist with set-up of functions and coordinate events with committees and 3rd party vendors.
- Identify and authorize the purchase of materials, parts and supplies that pertain to office administration and entertainment functions in accordance with GRS and Board of Director polices.
- Create, produce and distribute high-quality, informative entertainment event posters/flyers, and post according to the arranged event schedule.
- Manage all financial activities including ticket sales, guest fees, online purchases and all other income or expenses related to the lifestyle and Clubhouse operations.
- Oversee the management and maintenance of the Clubhouse and other associated facilities.
- Maintain all Clubhouse and facility equipment, update maintenance logs and develop preventive maintenance plans.
- Manage the financials, budgeting and expenses working with the Board of Directors, the Association Manager and GRS .
- Manage office operations and supervise assigned personnel.
- Coordinate and manage the use of the Clubhouse and other facilities for resident functions, committees, clubs and private events.
- Implement and supervise a safety program for personnel, residents and guests when on the premises or participating in activities. Adhere to all health and safety guidelines.
- Establish procedures and maintain new resident/member orientations, ID badges, fobs/entry cards and information.
- Manage all Clubhouse and other facility security devices and backup protocols.
- Develop social media responses, updates, feedback and relationships. Respond to information queries from residents.
- Attend Association Board Meetings when applicable to interact with board members and homeowners.
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education
CAM License (within 12 months)
- Previous management experience required.
- Extremely effective social skills and an ability to work with people in a stressful environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills and time management.
- Experience with building management, equipment systems and maintenance schedules/logs.
- Strong computer skills that include the basic Office 365 programs.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills including handling many assignments simultaneously.
- Attention to Detail – Must be very knowledgeable and accurate with tasks and processes.
- Initiative – Must be self-motivating and assertive in accomplishing goals. Must maintain a professional, positive, can-do attitude.
- Flexibility – Must be able to meet deadlines, work under pressure and work on several tasks simultaneously.
- Planning and organization – Must have good organization and follow up skills.
- Interpersonal skills – Must be able to establish rapport and develop good working relationships with a wide variety of people from Vendors to Associates.
- Communication – Excellent verbal and written skills required.
- Problem solving – Must be able to get to the root of issues, determine possible solutions, and decide on and suggest a proper course of action.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and reach with hands and arms.
Benefits GRS offers include:
- Generous Compensation
- Optional Wellness Benefits; medical, dental, vision, life, disability, health savings account
- Generous Paid Time Off (Holiday, PTO)
- Educational Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Business Development Bonus Opportunities
We are a Drug Free Workplace and require all applicants that are offered a position to have a pre-employment Drug Screen and Personal Background checks.
We thank all that apply, but only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted. GRS conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local employment.