GRS Community Management is seeking a Part Time Administrative Assistant with experience in the property management industry in Naples, FL. The qualified candidate would attend to the problems and needs of the residents and provide administrative help to the Board of Directors and Property Manager. The responsibilities of the position, which reports to the property manager, include but are not limited to:
- Answering phones, taking and relaying messages, and helping residents with questions, problems, etc.
- Processing work orders into the computer system.
- Providing the work order to the appropriate party with the property manager’s approval.
- Tracking complaints to enable property manager to identify big problems, trends, etc.
- Maintaining Association general files and binders so they are current at all times.
- Assisting Directors with correspondence and administrative work as required
- Creating and posting notices, including HOA board meeting notices and agendas and committee meeting notices with the cooperation of the activity coordinator.
- Helping property manager copy, collate, and insert material in directors’ binders for board meetings.
- Assisting property manager with correspondence and administrative work.
- Maintaining homeowner database and homeowners’ files
- Providing residents with gate cards and clickers according to Association regulations.
- Providing residents with vehicle identification as required by Association regulations.
- Providing residents with common area keys as permitted by Association regulations.
- Creating and provide forms as required.
- Providing real estate packages and processing as required.
- Providing architectural review applications and processing as required.
- Processing violation notices as required
- Ordering office supplies and maintaining inventory.
- Processing all mail.
- Processing Association checks for mailing, including copying and filing backup.
Benefits we offer include:
- High attention to detail
- Property Management background
- Minimum 2 years strong Administrative experience
- Experience in office 365, Excel and Word required
- Experience with CINC strongly preferred
- Generous Compensation
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Business Development Bonus Opportunities
We are a Drug Free Workplace and require all applicants that are offered a position to have a pre-employment Drug Screen and Personal Background checks.
We thank all that apply, but only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted. GRS conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local employment.