GRS Management Associates has an exciting opportunity for a Lifestyle Director for a luxury HOA community in Bonita Springs , Florida. The qualified candidate will need to have previous experience working in a social events planning role. Responsibilities will include planning community social events, administering the day to day operations of the clubhouse social calendar and other office administration as required by the Board of Directors and Documents of the Association.
• Plan HOA entertainment calendar and social events. Act as liaison between Entertainment Committee and agents for performers.
• Negotiate terms and contracts for entertainers, caterers, decoration vendors etc.
• Attend Social events sponsored by HOA, as required.
• Oversee and assist with set-up of functions and coordinate events with committees and 3rd-party vendors.
• Authorize purchase of materials, parts and supplies that pertain to office administration and entertainment functions in accordance with BOD policies.
• Prepare newsletter articles for HOA-sponsored events.
• Administer ticket sales and assign seating in accordance with seating policies.
• Act as club liaison. Provide assistance to clubs. Assist in planning functions and social events.
• Assist BOD in setting rules, procedures, and policies for clubhouse use. Assist in ensuring that residents comply with published rules.
• Ensure the general good will of the community.
Benefits we offer include:
• Generous Compensation
• Optional Wellness Benefits; medical, dental, vision, life, disability, health savings account
• Generous Paid Time Off (Holiday, PTO)
• Educational Reimbursement
• Employee Referral Bonus
• Business Development Bonus Opportunities