GRS Community Management is seeing a Lifestyle Director. The Position Is located in an upscale community. The Lifestyle Director is a full-time employee of the property management company. The Lifestyle Director’s primary responsibilities are to:
· Creatively develop and promote HOA sponsored Lifestyle components
that equally meets the needs of all segments of the community,
including, but not limited to fitness, tennis, aquatics, one day and
extended travel, special events, classes, workshops, and charter club
· Manage the operation and rentals of The Clubhouse and all HOA
events that are conducted in the Common Areas of the community
established by the HOA Board of Directors.
· Develop and manage the execution of all events Obtain Board approval,
and where appropriate, funding for each event and Identify, contract
with and vet all necessary vendors and resources
needed to make the event successful
Make sure appropriate insurance is in place to protect the HOA
Ensure that facilities are returned to normal state after event.
Conduct appropriate post-event evaluation.
Collect event fees from participants.
Obtain signed rental agreement and fees/security deposit on a timely
· Maintain and communicate the Lifestyle calendar to community
· Perform other Administrative duties as assigned by Property Manager
and the Board of Directors that enhance the success of the property.
Professional Requirements: The basic requirements for this position are to be able to:· Be self-motivated with an ability to work without constant supervision, be able to follow directives from the Board of Directors and the Property Manager and work independently.
· Translate the needs and interests of homeowners having a wide range
of age, ethnic background and lifestyles into organized programs that
have a high probability of providing satisfaction.
· Manage budgets on an overall and project-by-project basis.
· Simultaneously manage multiple projects and meet very specific
· Generate and manage web site and APP content.
· Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation understand
principles and best practices of program marketing.